Administrative units have moved to other spaces on GW’s campuses.
All administrative units in Rice Hall have moved to other spaces on George Washington University’s campuses to make way for the redevelopment of the building.
The offices of the president and provost are now located at 1918 F St. NW, which is the new official mailing address for the university.
Other moves include:
- Enrollment and the Student Experience, Office of the Registrar, Office of Student Financial Assistance and Faculty Affairs to 1922 F St. NW. (Students seeking assistance with financial aid, billing or registration should visit Colonial Central on the ground floor of the Marvin Center.)
- Faculty and Staff Service Center to Marvin Center 242.
- Office of Student Success, including Enrollment Retention and Student Support and Family Engagement, to Tompkins Hall, 725 23rd St. NW.
- Office of the Vice President for Research to 1922 F St. NW (Office of Sponsored Projects and Research Enhancement Unit to Enterprise Hall on the Virginia Science and Technology Campus).
- Office of Undergraduate Admissions and Student Experience to Marvin Center, second and fifth floors respectively.
- Office of the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer to 1918 F St. NW (University Budget Office and Compliance Office to 2100 Pennsylvania Ave. NW).
- Student Rights and Responsibilities to Mitchell Hall, 514 19th St. NW.
- Title IX Office to Building YY, 812 20th St. NW.
Several additional offices have new locations. For a list of all offices formerly located at Rice Hall and their new locations, click here.