GW Water Bottle Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Description. The GW Today Water Bottle Giveaway (“GW Water Bottle Giveaway”) is an opportunity for participants to win a 25 ounce, CamelBak Eddy+ water bottle emblazoned with the GW logo. Participants become eligible for the GW Water Bottle Giveaway by following GW Today on Instagram at @gwtoday, subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
- Eligibility. The GW Water Bottle Giveaway is open to any person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of participation, including GW faculty, staff, students, alumni, and friends of the university (“Eligible Participants”). The GW Water Bottle Giveaway is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law, rule or regulation. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
- How to Enter. To enter, eligible Participants must follow @gwtoday on Instagram, like the post about the GW Water Bottle Giveaway and tag a friend in the comment section. The period to submit an entry will begin September 9, 2019, at 5:00 PM EDT and end September 14, 2019, at 11:59 PM EDT (“Submission Period”). Only submissions posted during the Submission Period will be considered for the GW Water Bottle Giveaway.
- Selection of Winners. Winners from the pool of Eligible Participants that entered by using Instagram in accordance with the terms of Paragraph 3 (“How to Enter”) will be selected randomly using the website www.random.org. Winners will be notified no later than Tuesday, September 17, 2019, at 11:59 PM EST through the Instragram account used by the participant to enter the GW Water Bottle Giveaway.
- Prizes. Each winner randomly selected will receive one Spirit Products George Washington University 25 ounce CamelBak Eddy+ water bottle. Prizes are not transferable. GW reserves the right, exercisable at any time in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value if any advertised prize becomes unavailable. All prize details are at GW’s sole discretion.
- Winner Notification. Prize winners will be contacted through the Instagram account used to enter the GW Water Bottle Giveaway. GW will attempt to notify the winners by 11:59 PM EDT on September 17, 2019. GW will make three (3) notification attempts over a 48-hour period beginning at 11:59 PM EDT on September 17, 2019, and if any winner is not reachable and does not respond to the notification within the 48-hour period, that winner will be disqualified and, at GW’s discretion, another randomly-selected entrant may be notified as a winner.
Additionally, if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or if he/she does not comply with these Official Rules or the general contest rules of Instagram, such potential winner will be disqualified and, at GW’s discretion, another winner will be randomly-selected and will be notified as a winner. All entrants agree to comply fully with each provision in these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this GW Water Bottle Giveaway and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for any prize(s). If, during either the entry period, for reasons beyond the GW’s control, the GW Water Bottle Giveaway is not capable of running as originally planned, GW, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the GW Water Bottle Giveaway, without liability and to the extent feasible, will determine winners and award prizes among entries received prior to cancellation or modification. GW is not responsible for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone and other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays.
- License. By participating, all entrants grant to GW an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid-up royalty free license to the submissions created and submitted during participation in the Contest with the right to use, make, have made, produce, reproduce, copy, and distribute for any non-commercial or academic purpose, in the United States and throughout the world.
- Release of Liability and Issues of Law. By participating, all entrants release GW and its respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability with respect to and in any way arising from participating in this GW Water Bottle Giveaway and/or acceptance or use of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, undelivered, or garbled submissions; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, internet service provider, website; or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical or otherwise relating to or in connection with the GW Water Bottle Giveaway, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the GW Water Bottle Giveaway, the submission, or the announcement of the prizes. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the GW Water Bottle Giveaway. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this GW Water Bottle Giveaway. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the GW Water Bottle Giveaway, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by GW, will be disqualified. Should any portion of the GW Water Bottle Giveaway be, in GW’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the GW, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, GW reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify, or terminate the GW Water Bottle Giveaway and, if terminated, at its discretion and to the extent possible, determine winners from all eligible submissions received prior to action.
This Promotion is governed by all applicable Federal, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. THE LOCAL AND FEDERAL COURTS OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE WATER BOTTLE GIVEAWAY AND THE LAWS OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA SHALL GOVERN THE WATER BOTTLE GIVEAWAY. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
- Communications. If you have any questions or comments regarding the Contest, contact: [email protected].