Fourteen George Washington University online degree programs ranked high among U.S. News & World Report’s 2024 Best Online Programs, including the university’s online bachelor’s degree, which rose to 13th overall this year. The full list was released Wednesday.
GW’s online graduate nursing program made a particularly strong showing, ranking first for veterans, fourth for nursing management and sixth overall. The graduate engineering program also held consistent high positions, ranking 11th overall and 12th for veterans.
GW′s online offerings are among more than 1,750 programs assessed this year by U.S. News.
“GW’s innovative online programs are a crucial element of our academic enterprise — they enable talented learners and leaders around the world to benefit from our transformational education,” Provost Christopher A. Bracey said. “Our positive reputation and impressive performance in the rankings are a result of our commitment to academic excellence and continued ability to meet the needs of students and employers.”
U.S. News highly ranked the following GW online programs:
- 1st among graduate nursing programs for veterans
- 4th among graduate nursing administration/leadership programs
- 6th among graduate nursing programs
- 7th among bachelor’s programs for veterans
- 7th among graduate nurse practitioner family programs
- 11th among graduate engineering programs
- 12th among graduate engineering programs for veterans
- 13th among bachelor's programs
- 14th among graduate engineering management programs
- 17th among graduate education programs for veterans
- 35th among graduate business programs
- 34th among MBA programs for veterans
- 35th among graduate education programs
- 37th among MBA programs
Read U.S. News & World Report's full list of the best online programs here.